(888) 808-8831
Need Affordable Child Custody Lawyer Near You?
Submit your details to connect with a legal provider.

We respect your privacy. Your information will be sent securely and handled with care.

Child Custody Visitation Case

HomeChild CustodyChild Custody Visitation Case

How to get lead aid for Child custody? Following cases got it in just minutes. You can also get child custody lawyer by submitting your case details here.


Not sure how to give temporary custody off my kids to my mother until February or March so that my kids can stay in there same schools where they feel safe please


I’m in need of legal representation for a custody Visitation case.


My girlfriend spanked my child and their mother went to court and was granted temp custody.


Me and my husband are curltey dealing with dcf and our sons are in my custody and they are telling me that me and my kids cant move back into home intil he is put on a mood indepter medicatation with he has been put on divalproex sod dr witch realy missed him up please call for full story


Dad refuses to follow court order. He has primary full placement. I am concerned about our 2 kids together for many reasons along with kids hate their fathers house and hate dads girlfriendwife even more stating not only is she very mean to them but her own daughter does not want to be at that home. Our kids are left alone for hours at a time or sent to church just so girlfriend does not have to care for them. Dad is not the main care giver as he is always working. This week I was hunting for lawyer help with my low income then dad hands me court papers for future court hearing on august 11th. I need help.


I have been separated from my wife for 3 yrs. We have a five year old daughter.we have no assets to split.We agree on 50 50 custody but not school.


My daughter passed away she has a 10 yr. son.  He has lived with us for four years.  Now the absent Dad wants to step in.  What can I do

Fill your details in above form NOW



Important: The articles available on are neither legal advice nor a replacement for an attorney. The contents are general information and guidance concerning different legal issues. We make sure that these articles prove helpful to you, but we do not promise or guarantee that they are suitable for your condition. We also do not take responsibility for any loss that might cause to you using these articles. Hence, we strictly suggest you get expert legal advice. Consult or hire an attorney in case of any doubt.

Comments (3)

  1. Kansas Child Custody - Find right Lawyer at

  2. Iowa Child Custody Laws - Find right Lawyer at

  3. Nebraska child custody laws - Find right Lawyer at