(888) 808-8831
Need Affordable Child Support Lawyer Near You?
Submit your details or call at (888) 808-8831 toll free

We respect your privacy. Your information will be sent securely and handled with care.

Child Support and Child Mother Support?

HomeChild SupportChild Support and Child Mother Support?

Find a local Child support lawyer, get a free consultation on your child custody case; see below. Others also got their case consultations quickly by submitting case details here.


I was married and my wife had a child by another man but i thought he was mine and signed the birth certificate do i have to pay child support since she filed for it


I have a daughter whos 18 years of age and is 5 month pregnent. Her mom know this but still is collecting support from me. I also have two other kids, but they are under the age of 18. I would like to put a stop on the child support that is for my daughter. I would also like to know if i can get back pay since my daughter is 5 month pregnent. please let me know the cost of this. thank you


I’m on child support me and children mother is going to court On the 10th of this month and both agree to taking me off and we need some help..


The father of my child is never there for me and our child, the only time i see him is when he comes home and takes all my money to spend on himself and leaves to see some random female he met online. He sold my vehicle out from under me to control me. I make social security income and stay at home with my child 247 trying to make it on bare minimum in life with barely a place to live and no vehicle. Me and him are not married and do not live together anymore.


Fill your details in the above form NOW.

Important: The articles available on are neither legal advice nor a replacement for an attorney. The contents are general information and guidance concerning different legal issues. We make sure that these articles prove helpful to you, but we do not promise or guarantee that they are suitable for your condition. We also do not take responsibility for any loss that might cause to you using these articles. Hence, we strictly suggest you get expert legal advice. Consult or hire an attorney in case of any doubt.