Submit a Request...Receive the help you need!
We've helped 21 clients find affordable attorneys today.

Click here to know more about membership
  • Members have 24/7 emergency access to their attorneys via Mobile App.
  • Legal consultation for all personal legal matters.
  • You get instant access to your own dedicated law firm.
  • Membership covers you, your spouse/partner, children and dependents.
  • 101 more reasons. Read here

Child Support Issues And Signing Rights?

HomeChild SupportChild Support Issues And Signing Rights?

Want to apply for Child support, submit your case details and get legal aid for child support see below some of our successful cases.


I have been paying child support for 8 years and there is question of wether the child is mine. I have asked the mother for a DNA test but she has not responded in 3 months now.


Child support was established, i change jobs getting less money child lives in different state was denied modification


Back child support reduction all children are 18 or over and im caring for a 5 year old cant afford to pay the amount


I pay child support i get ssdi i get 794.00 i pay 150.00 a month i only have to pay 85 ssdi dependency can give her 442 and up to 19056 on one check i need help


I want to know about Child Support issues  and signing my rights away. Please help.

Fill your details in above form NOW

Important: The articles available on are neither legal advice, nor a replacement for an attorney. The articles are general information and guidance concerning different legal issues. We make sure that these articles prove helpful to you but we do not promise or guarantee that they are suitable to your condition. We also do not take responsibility for any loss that might cause to you using these articles. Hence, it is strictly suggested to not to rely on the information provided in these articles completely without getting expert legal advice. It is also suggested to consult or hire an attorney in case of any doubt.

Comments (2)

  1. South Dakota Child Support Law - Find right Lawyer at

  2. New York Domestic Relations Laws - Find right Lawyer at