(888) 808-8831
Need Affordable Alimony Lawyer Near You?
Submit your details to connect with a legal provider.

We respect your privacy. Your information will be sent securely and handled with care.

Court Order For Alimony

HomeAlimonyCourt Order For Alimony

Legal aid for alimony and free legal consultation by affordable lawyers in family law. So far successfully helped many alimony cases, see following cases.


I need help enforcing a court order for alimony. i was divorced 2 years ago. my divorce decree included court ordered alimony in the amount of $1,500 a month for a period of 36 months as well as 50% division of a 401(k).my ex appealed the circuit court decision and refused to pay alimony, so last year i filed for contempt.  and although the court didnt find contempt, it did reaffirm the obligation to pay alimony and ordered my former spouse to pay $3,000 in arrears within 15 days. the court of special appeals affirmed the lower court ruling and the mandate was issued several months ago, but i still havent received anything. in fact, i’m still waiting for signature on a qdro that i mailed 2 months ago (september).i’ve had to relocate to texas, so money is an issue but i need a competent attorney with reasonable rates or a payment plan.


Alimony    i have been in litigation with my husband for 3 years now. he has refused to bring in his financial statement to the court because he refuses to pay me alimony. we were married 11 years 6 months, we lived together for 22 years and have been legally separated since march 2,2013. i was a stay at home mom with our children which was a decision my husband and i made during our marriage. my attorneys have not settled one issue and i am now representing myself. how do i go about getting the judge to order my husband to bring in his financial statement?  i make $11.25 per hour and i am still putting our 18 year old daughter through high school and i barely scrape by at this point. any help would be appreciated.thank you,


Wife served me with divorce,  moved in with another man, about 6 mths ago. i started dating, she found out and stopped divorce. i no longer wished to be with her, so i  moved out. now she wants child support and alimony,  even though she makes three times what i do. i have a court date on november 17, and need help fast.


Husband moved out 10/30/15 to be with girlfriend, has been unfaithful off and on for the last 6 years.  i am left with all bills including paying for house and overdue taxes plus whatever help i can give my son who will graduate in june 2016. would like to get spousal support and know how to deal with house


My x  spouse owes me 11,000.00 back alimony. has not paid this months child support. does not have health insurance on our daughter. the judge ordered he have a declining life insurance policy on the money’s he owes my daughter and i. he does not have it.

Fill your details in given form NOW.

Important: The articles available on are neither legal advice nor a replacement for an attorney. The contents are general information and guidance concerning different legal issues. We make sure that these articles prove helpful to you, but we do not promise or guarantee that they are suitable for your condition. We also do not take responsibility for any loss that might cause to you using these articles. Hence, we strictly suggest you get expert legal advice. Consult or hire an attorney in case of any doubt.