As Uslawyer is not a LEGAL FORUM/FIRM or associated with any; the material available on the website is for informational purposes only, thus DO NOT consider it as LEGAL ADVICE. Although we practice thorough research to ensure the accuracy and usefulness of the information provided on our website, consulting with a professional and dexterous attorney for any legal advice or consultancy is strongly advised.
Legal advice depends on an individual’s circumstances and case complexity. Therefore, only an expert can provide the best advice. Besides, the usage and access of the website and its different features including forms and e-mail links does not bind you to any lawyer-client relationship with http://www.uslawyer.us/
However, Uslawyer helps you to find the lawyer that best suits your requirements via paid advertisements and accessible attorneys & law firms’ directory.
- Signing an agreement to pay the service fees is the only way attorneys associate themselves with Uslawyer; it doesn’t guarantee the prowess and quality of any lawyer. Choosing and continuing with any of the attorneys listed on the site solely depends on your evaluation; it is your decision and your responsibility.
- You can consider different sources to make your choice; we are just one source.
- Uslawyer receives no commission from the lawyers or legal firm with which you associate yourself. Any fee agreement between you – the attorney and the client – is strictly between you and you alone.
- The release of and sharing of any of your personal and confidential information between you and your attorney is your sole responsibility.
- Uslawyer has no liability for any conflict between you and your attorney.
Uslawyer may alter these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notification. We recommend you read this page thoroughly before proceeding.