I wish to get into the business of recovering money for potential clients from county governments that hold property tax sales. Basically I would obtain lists from property tax sale overages at the county level, find the owner to which the money is due, and offer to help them recover this money on a contingency fee basis (usually a percentage of the money to be recovered).I need help on how best to form this business (LLC, sole proprietor, or other form?), the paperwork involved, as well as any legal considerations when working counties in the state of Hawaii. I already have drafts, but I need to consult a lawyer on all this before proceeding.