My ex-husband has been harassing me for years. Since he cant have me back he has been trying to make my life a living. Ive been paying child support to him ever since I lost the residential custody case with him. Lately Ive been late on my payments and then couldnt pay at all. When I went before the judge and tried to explain my situation she not only raised the payment from $411 to $1200 but she tried to give me jail time. I left court and now a warrant is out for my arrest. I want to turn myself but not without legal representation. Can you help?