What if one gets legal protection 24*7 for personal and small business legal issues from a law firm that, too, at a nominal fee-only?
Does it sound too unreal?
However, all this is possible from law firms, which offer help with everything right from reviewing documents, writing a letter, trial defense, and even more.
Experienced lawyers will do the task of sending emails, making calls, and the necessary to be done for handling pre-existing or a new legal issue, be it for filing a suit or defense on being sued.
Above all, assistances come in the form of collection letters every month, calls or messages each year, etc.
The small business plans of a law firm cover:
- Complex document review (for example, those related to deed documents, real property, loans).
- Updates and preparing Will.
- Debt collection assistance, legal correspondence, trial defense services, and pre-trial work.
- Complex consultation review (modify/review property deeds, employment agreement, etc.).
- Complex phone consultation (consult or speak with the legal team on more significant legal issues).
- Transaction document review (contracts, invoices, warranty disputes, etc.).
- Letter writing on an individual’s or business’s behalf to proceed with legal dealings.
- Consultation and review of dispute/faulty work overcharges, contractor agreements, and others.
- Medical directive (allows physicians and family to understand the person’s wishes), also known as living Will.
Designated and Legal Consultation
The services for designated consultation extends to:
Immigration, patents, telephonic consultations yearly on copyrights, import/export, antitrust, commodities, custom matter, trademarks, international law, tax, admiralty, and more.
The services for legal consultation extend to Securities, contracts, HR, employment, and others.
Individual Legal Plans
The member has to be unmarried with no children or dependents to avail of the legal plan.
The plan provides representation, consultation, and advice on a probable personal legal matter or pre-existing conditions.
- Trial defense services: This plan is for both respondent and defendant in a covered civil action suit. Will complete Phone calls and letters on behalf of the member; contract and document review and 24/7 emergency assistance IRS legal audit services are also show.
- Healthcare power of attorney and living Will: These entitle the member to annual reviews and updates on the relevant legal matters.
- Auto and motor vehicle services: These indeed entail moving violation help; representation is provided when the individual has a valid driver’s license and driving a noncommercial motor vehicle, driver’s license reinstatement, property damage collection, aid with motor vehicle related criminal charges, etc.
- Added benefits: Legal consultations and services for trust preparation,
- charges of DWI/DUI,
- allegations of income tax evasions,
- drug-related matters,
- trust returns,
- residential local document preparation,
- hit and run,
- There are issues from a commercial vehicle operation with more than two axles, returns for payroll, partnerships, corporations, information, etc.
- Consultation on family matters: Assistance gives on uncontested adoption representation, uncontested name change, uncontested separation representation, uncontested divorce representation, etc.
Most noteworthy, don’t catch in the hands of expensive attorneys, and as a result, don’t pay hefty hourly fees to get legal assistance on matters mentioned above and others.
You should contact a law firm that provides legal plans with an expert team of legal advisors, attorneys, etc., and connects with leading law attendants.
Contact one here