Submit a Request...Receive the help you need!
We've helped 20 clients find affordable attorneys today.

Click here to know more about membership
  • Members have 24/7 emergency access to their attorneys via Mobile App.
  • Legal consultation for all personal legal matters.
  • You get instant access to your own dedicated law firm.
  • Membership covers you, your spouse/partner, children and dependents.
  • 101 more reasons. Read here

wrongly discrimation for whistleblowing

HomeDiscriminationwrongly discrimation for whistleblowing

So you are victim of wrongful job discharge? Looking for lawyer help? Look below we helped following cases may be we can also connect you to a lawyer.

I feel that I was wrongly discrimation for whistleblowing and went I was terminated I asked why and the Human Resource department advised me that for numerous complaints and that they would not contest mu unemployment and they also did not want me to speak spanish on the floor but no where in my application did it state that I was not suppose speak spanish my first language and on the application when applying there was a question asking if I was bilingual and read and write also I felt that they discrimated against cause of my disability I have Lupus and they also knew that I also feel that because the operations manager was also retaliating against me to for a problem I had with her in the past and she just disliked me since then and found anything ….

Fill your details in above form NOW

Important: The articles available on are neither legal advice, nor a replacement for an attorney. The articles are general information and guidance concerning different legal issues. We make sure that these articles prove helpful to you but we do not promise or guarantee that they are suitable to your condition. We also do not take responsibility for any loss that might cause to you using these articles. Hence, it is strictly suggested to not to rely on the information provided in these articles completely without getting expert legal advice. It is also suggested to consult or hire an attorney in case of any doubt.