Auto accidents are pretty unexpected events and if you are a victim of any of those, do not panic and skip doing the following.
After an auto accident in West Virginia:
- Never forget to report the incident to the local police officer.
- Stop at the scene of the accident and wait for the further proceedings, else it can be filed under criminal act.
- Keep in mind that you need to collect as many as witnesses as possible from the site of the accident.
- Do not skip on seeking the immediate medical aid.
- Most importantly, do not forget to report the same to the insurance provider.