Courts in Idaho play a crucial role in deciding and awarding the custody.
Child’s interests are of prime importance.
The interested parents attaining the custody should convince the judges that they can serve as the best custodian for the child.
The Idaho child custody laws consider several factors while making a custody decision.
- Interest of the child towards the custodian.
- Interests and abilities of the child’s parents.
- Adjustments of the child towards the surroundings, school and the community.
- Encouraging the relationships and the stability of the child.
- Issues of Domestic violence if any.
- Interactions and the relationships of the child with the parents and other siblings.