(888) 676-7128

Need Affordable Divorce Lawyer in Michigan

Michigan Divorce Law

HomeDivorce MichiganMichigan Divorce Law

In Michigan there are compulsory official authorized and simplified forms available for all phases of the divorce procedure.

Michigan Divorce forms are contained in the official Michigan Supreme Court Administrative office forms book and

should be available from the clerk of the circuit court in any Michigan county.

  • In order to file the complaint for legal separation or divorce in Michigan,

one should be sure that the Judicial Circuit Court has legal grounds over the case.

  • The most common way partners are valid to use a certain court system is by meeting the residency needs.
  • It is the only concern for a spouse who has very recently shifted or is planning to move in the near future.
  • A verdict of divorce would not be sanctioned by a court unless either of the parties has resided in this state for at least 6 months prior filing the complaint.
  • The separation is typically registered within county in which the filing partner resides.

Important: The articles available on uslawyer.us are neither legal advice, nor a replacement for an attorney. The articles are general information and guidance concerning different legal issues. We make sure that these articles prove helpful to you but we do not promise or guarantee that they are suitable to your condition. We also do not take responsibility for any loss that might cause to you using these articles. Hence, it is strictly suggested to not to rely on the information provided in these articles completely without getting expert legal advice. It is also suggested to consult or hire an attorney in case of any doubt.