There is compulsory official authorized and simplified forms available for all phases of the divorce procedure in Michigan.
Michigan Divorce forms are contained in the official Michigan Supreme Court Administrative office forms book and
should be available from the clerk of the circuit court in any Michigan county.
- To file a complaint about legal separation or divorce in Michigan,
one should be sure that the Judicial Circuit Court has legal grounds over the case.
- The most common way partners can use a specific court system is by meeting the residency needs.
- It is the only concern for a spouse who has recently shifted or is planning to move shortly.
- A court would not sanction a divorce verdict unless either party has resided in this state for at least 6 months before filing the complaint.
- The separation is typically registered within the county in which the filing partner resides.