Auto accidents are quite common in the US and New Hampshire is not an exception to this.
But after New Hampshire auto accident, all one should do is:
- After New Hampshire auto accident simply stop your car at the scene,
never hit and drive away because it may land you up in a criminal case instead.
- If there are any lethal injuries, get the medical assistance immediately.
- Never forget to get the police report detailing your accident.
This is a crucial factor to obtain recovery, according to the auto accident attorneys.
- Exchange the information about the driver and collect the information about the witnesses at the scene.
- Speak to the insurance provider and find some legal help.