Bankruptcy can be used as an apt measure of getting rid of debts, discharging settlements and making good payments towards creditors.
The same is exactly ensured through Ohio bankruptcy law.
The provisions as enumerated under the Ohio bankruptcy law for discharging various kinds of debts
have been reaping rich benefits through liquidation and reorganization.
The former one relates to providing relief in case of liquidation, while the later one is designed prima facie to assist in reorganization.
Under the bankruptcy code provided under Ohio laws, reliefs are available under Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 respectively.
- Bankruptcy act credit counseling
- Bankruptcy act means test
- Gathering paperwork and itemizing current income sources and major financial transactions
- Ensuring Chapter 13 requirements
- Meeting of creditors
- Plan confirmation of Chapter 13