Utah Breach of Contract laws consider four basic factors as the prima facie evidence for determining breach of contract.
- There should an actual contract between the parties that satisfies the legal requirements of a contract.
- The party seeking recovery for breach of contract should have carried out his promise under the contract.
- The other party should have defaulted in his promise or made himself incapable of performing the contract.
- As a result the person seeking recovery has suffered damages or financial losses.
- The court may order for financial compensation or specific performance like previously agreed upon in the contract.