Virginia Child custody laws and visitations are two very difficult terms to decide because of bonding between the parents and the child.
The family courts in Virginia decide upon these two after separation of the spouses.
Courts in the form of custody offer a right to one of the parents, where s/he can decide for the child and live with the child and on the other hand, offer visitation to the other parent.
The laws involved in determining the custody are;
- Custody is not awarded in the favor of mother or father,
- but is simply based on the relationship of the parent and the child.
- If both the spouses involved will come in mutual agreement,
- then it can be made a legal agreement with the judges.
- But if the parents of the child have a trouble in doing so,
- they can take the help of a mediator.