As per Arizona breach of contract law
a breach of contract happens when a party to a mutually agreement fails to perform his promise or
violates any of the terms of the agreement.
- The aggrieved party is entitled to seek legal recourse that includes
- rescinding the contract,
- sue for damages,
- demanding specific performance of the contract, etc.
- The compensation for damages can be for general damages or consequential damages incurred by the promisee.
- The promisee has to submit to court –
- a written complaint along with proof evidencing the violation of terms by the promisor in order to initiate trials.