Arizona Consumer laws purpose is to protect consumer interests from being exploited by
fraud, anti-competitive practices and anti-trust.
Following Are the important points comes under statute:
- The law strives to educate consumers on their rights with greater importance being provided on trade abuses and frauds.
- Tobacco laws, enforced as part of the consumer laws, also prevent the sale of tobacco products to consumers
- below the stipulated ages.
- The law also provides relief to consumers where they have been cheated by
- deceptive advertisements or
- due to non-disclosure of material facts.
- The Attorney General is the highest authority in the Arizona state with the right to bring those to justice,
- who have violated the laws of the Consumer Fraud Act and other relevant State laws related to consumer protection.