Irrespective of the seriousness of damage seen in an auto accident in California, in which you are involved, the following would help you clear things without great damage.
- Calling the police from the scene of the accident.
- It could be the first thing to get paid for the damages,
- as the insurance companies and police authorities check for prior notifications.
- Also, the accident, location, vehicle details like the registration number, driver’s address, contact numbers, and license should know to you
- to provide some legal information to the police.
- Notify your insurance company about the damages.
- If the damage in the auto accident is severe, report it to the Department of Motor vehicles within ten days.