Irrespective of the seriousness of damage seen in an auto accident in California, in which you are involved,
the following would help you clear things without great damage.
- Calling the police from the scene of the accident.
- This could be the first thing to get paid for the damages,
- as the insurance companies as well as police authorities check for prior notifications.
- The time of the accident, location, vehicle’s details like the registration number, driver’s address, contact numbers and license should be known to you,
- so that you can provide some rightful information to the police.
- Notify your insurance company about the damages.
- If the damage in the auto accident is serious, report it to the department of Motor vehicles within 10 days.