Judges consider several factors even before calculating the support payments in Delaware alimony law.
- Economic dependency of the other.
- Insufficient income levels to support their lifestyles.
- Eligibility for the employment and custodial guardianship if any.
Factors for Alimony Calculations:
If these conditions are met, the alimony calculator is employed by the judges based on the following factors.
- The gross income of both spouses
- Duration of the marriage
- Standard of living during the marriage
- Age, educational background and health of the spouse