The Idaho Consumer laws. Protection Act and Rules are intended to protect the interests of customers
by preventing deceptive trade practices and unfair methods of competition.
These Rules enacted by IDAHO state include:
- prohibits the sale or rendering of services as those of another company or brand
- through the use of counterfeit trademarks, representations or other misleading advertisements.
- The Act also prohibits the advertising of goods without intent to sell them or
- with a limited supply of goods or services that is inadequate to meet reasonable public demand.
- Further, representing a need for repair or service a product when they are not warranted is also unlawful under 48-603-16.