The Idaho Consumer laws. Protection Act and Rules intend to protect the interests of customers
by preventing deceptive trade practices and unfair methods of competition.
These Rules enacted by IDAHO state include:
- prohibits the sale or rendering of services as those of another company or brand
- through counterfeit trademarks, representations, or other misleading advertisements.
- The Act also prohibits advertising goods without intent to sell them or
- with a limited supply of goods or services that are inadequate to meet reasonable public demand.
- Further, representing a need for repair or service a product when they are not warranted is also unlawful under 48-603-16.