(888) 808-8831
Need Affordable Child Support Lawyer Near You?
Submit your details to connect with a legal provider.

We respect your privacy. Your information will be sent securely and handled with care.

Need To Lower Child Support

HomeChild SupportNeed To Lower Child Support

Did divorce take your child away? Want a child support lawyer that can present your case successfully as others got for the following cases? submit your case details NOW


My kids father had mand a payment to child support they will not give my payment for my kids I need some help in this matter thank you


MD court order says for custodial mother to pay medical and all other expenses for 2 children. custodial mother moved and is trying to get health insurance out of me when i am not even covered for insurance myself. need help as soon as possible only have 18 days to return forms sent from social services.


I been taking child of my 3 kids since they were born . They live with me everywhere I went and now the mother wants me to pay child support not because I dont provide because she wants money .I feel that is wrong


Mom back in jail. Dad have child again and still receiving paymemt. I can afford to take care if I making payment to some in jail


The mother if my kids is not letting not letting me see my ki in 11 days she will let me see him in the next few long and now she saying she had a bad dream and now she says that I so she so I need he I a I so can you help me please


Fill in your details in the above form NOW.

Important: The articles available on are neither legal advice nor a replacement for an attorney. The contents are general information and guidance concerning different legal issues. We make sure that these articles prove helpful to you, but we do not promise or guarantee that they are suitable for your condition. We also do not take responsibility for any loss that might cause to you using these articles. Hence, we strictly suggest you get expert legal advice. Consult or hire an attorney in case of any doubt.