The Tennessee child support laws guidelines governed by Child Support
services prescribe the application of Income Shares Model on the net income of the parents
- The parenting time and the number of dependent children will also be considered for determining the support amount.
- The parents are required to pay the minimum of child support amount.
- The gross income of the parents will be computed by adding income from all sources and
- after deducting certain allowances from it as prescribed in the guidelines.
- The parenting time spent by the parents may also result in increase or decrease of the child support amount.