It is said that preexisting debt, when remained unpaid, can hamper even the honest and unfortunate debtor to go on a crisis.
The governing federal law of Wyoming provides a series of comprehensive filing process.
The process is also quite simple and flexible to understand, apply and appreciate the varied structure of laws.
There is a requirement of pre credit counseling and pre discharge debtor education in an approved US agency.
Under Wyoming bankruptcy laws,
there are two options wherein bankruptcy filing can be considered either for individuals or corporate.
- Individual debtors filing for bankruptcy within prescribed time period of 6 months
- Gathering paperwork for itemizing current income sources
- Filing for bankruptcy using Wyoming exemptions
- Chapter 13 requirements and submitting proposed repayment plan
- Meeting of creditors and plan confirmation